Starting with the end in mind, I want you to envision consistently creating raving fans and a raving culture for your business. Everything you are doing is to accomplish this goal.
1. Know where you really are. Create a business map to get from where you are to where you want to be.
2. Constant, Strategic Innovation. All business fundamentally comes down to 2 core things. Marketing and Innovation. These are the only 2 things that make money in any business.
3. Constant and Never Ending Improvement of World-Class Marketing and Product Promises. Your products and services must be the best.
4. Constant and Never Ending Improvement of Sales Mastery Systems. Do you use a system to succeed?
5. Constant Anticipation for the power of financial and legal analysis. Most people do not pay attention to this until it is too late. Every successful business needs advisers for legal and financial issues.
6. Constant Optimization and Maximization. Draw out the experience your customer goes through and see where you can add more value to this process. Most people are blind to advertising because we are bombarded by it. People will remember the experience they have and how they felt after interacting with you.
7. Constantly Create Raving Fans and Culture. People are going to keep buying and will stick around. Remember your best customer is your current customer.
Now ask yourself some quality questions. Listed below are the exact questions Steve Jobs asked his team when he revolutionized Apple.
1. What business are you in? Their first answer was they were in the computer business.
2. The next question was, what business are you REALLY in? We are actually in the business of connecting people with their greatest passion.
3. What business do we NEED to be in? We are in the computer business, but we NEED to be in the music business. This is when the iPod and iTunes were created. These same questions then led them in the iPhone business.
Now ask these questions of yourself. Why did you get into your business originally? Why are you in it now? Every business needs 3 types of people to be successful.
1. People Who Are Entrepreneur Minded
2. Managers and Leaders.
3. Artists To Implement Your Concepts
If you personally do not have all these qualities, team up with those who do. Implement these 7 forces, ask yourself critical questions, and watch your business flourish into what you dreamed it would be.