An agile software company is a corporation that uses agile software development techniques. Agile companies are so popular nowdays particularly in Eastern Europe. They favor agile methodologies because of encouraging teamwork and short, calculated development cycles. Developers are therefore able to adapt to business changes when creating various products. Each short-term development cycle generates a complete software application that can be deployed immediately. This enables the product owners to penetrate new profitable markets quickly and optimize the budget for the remaining work. The business model used by an agile software company is user-friendly and direct. It involves the following things.
– Unbelievably competent agile developers. Most companies make an effort to send the profiles of their top developers to a customer within the shortest time possible. Some have great programmers but do not send profiles to a customer without being requested first.
– Interview sessions to discuss the profiles of the top developers are usually arranged for the customers. If customers want to refuse a profile during the interview they are free to do it.
– Customers are given an opportunity to decide if they want a full-time or part-time team of software developers. Usually a part-time agile developer works for up to twenty hours a week while a full-timer doubles this time limit.
– A good agile software company gives a free trial period that customers use to test the resource they have chosen. In the end of the trial period the company does not demand payment if a client is unhappy with its service delivery.
– If clients are using a nearshore agile company, they may decide to relocate programmers from this company's office to their heads. They can also relocate to the company's office themselves so as to oversee project delivery.
– Customers that do not know much about agile software development practices are briefed on what happens.
Whether one wants agile mobile, web or desktop applications, there is a reliable agile software company that can do this work. Speaking of applications, genuine and reliable companies offer you two main services. The first one is application development and the second one is application management. The former refer to the process of generating entirely new applications from square one or building new modules for an existing platform. While there are many agile methodologies, software companies usually apply one of them. However, if a knowledgeable customer wants a different agile method, reliable companies are able to offer it.
Application management is the process of managing or maintaining an existing application. Business environment is actively changing and as this happens, existing applications or some of their components may become outdated. It is imperative to have a supportive agile software company that can foresee these changes and do something about them before they ruin the customers' businesses. The service delivery offered under application management includes constant user support and taking preventive and corrective measures. When choosing the best company to work with, it is imperative to solicit testimonials and reviews from prior clients that it has served successfully in the past. It is also wise to decide on hiring either offshore or nearshore companies and the pros and cons of hiring both of them.